Remember me ó.ò

Hello ..Today i wake up and miss a lot my twini so I make a little letter in a hearth and will send it .
What i write? That she is my half and that i feel lost without her ...
But well after the note i go to my bedroom and start to change and dress these..Look at the super cute outfit i found !and yes is also 50% in the store..
Go also to look for the Boots they fix with all and have a really nice texture.
Outfit::: Urban Girl :: Look 05 :: Urban Girl ::
Skin::: Exodi :: Lily v2 - "Girlie" Skin  :: Exodi :: MAIN STORE
Hair: Amacci Hair Adena ~ Almond *Amacci * Hair, Eyes, Poses & Animations
Boots:[SC] Surf Couture - Elsa Boots - Original Sand Shack Surf Co.
The letter is from   SM - Valentine AO - "For those of us that enjoy being schmoopy" and comes with a ao for nice poses.Sugar Mill